Mission and Vision
- Last Updated on Sunday, 16 December 2012 15:03
A New Liberal Arts College to Serve China and the World
To create an innovative international education model for China that can contribute to the welfare of the nation and the world.
To build a new model for liberal education in Mainland China and to nurture talented future graduates with international perspectives.
- To integrate creatively and dynamically international and national experiences of education in China.
- To promote Whole Person Education with local and international relevance.
- To promote liberal arts education by tapping into both classical Chinese and Western cultural traditions.
- To develop an innovative Four-Point Education Model that unites the forces of the college, the students, the parents and society for the delivery of our education programs.